The company has been building an effective recruitment funnel for several years. Today it looks like this:
- Preparation of a detailed job description and selection criteria.
- Preparation of a form for candidates to fill out, the TOR for the task, then there are more tests when hiring full-time employees: PAEI, Hrscanner, on hard and soft skills, sales tests for sales managers.
- Posting jobs on hh.ru, Telegram channels, freelance marketplaces (Kwork, FL, YouDo, Workzilla).
- Interviews are conducted via Skype or Zoom. Before that, applicants are asked to record their answers to questions in audio format. This technique helps you choose the best candidates for the call.
- The candidate you like is invited for a trial period of 10 to 14 days. An internal knowledge database of 300 pages with the information on company policy, organisational structure, responsibilities and services helps with onboarding.
Today, the company manages to find ‘a gem among stones' out of 70 — 100 candidates from different countries in just one month. Retaining a specialist of this level is helped by an environmentally friendly product that can be sold without shame, interesting tasks, opportunities for professional growth and flexible working conditions, as well as remuneration.
The company learned how to work remotely in an efficient way even before it became mainstream — in 2018, then it grew by 20% over the pandemic. It works with freelancers from countries with the right level of candidates. Bureaucratic delays no longer interfere with freedom of choice, nor do they slow down business processes.